Business Development Associate
Calling all sales hustlers: Launchpeer is hiring! Looking for greater responsibility or a way to have a direct hand in sales strategy at your company? This is a great opportunity to jump onboard our growing startup and help take us to the next level.
Do you have an app installed on your phone? Ok, good. Now you know what we’re all about. Launchpeer is a app development company, located in Charleston, SC, that works with entrepreneurs across the country who are trying to bring new apps to your phone. Yea, we’re pretty cool.
Launchpeer is growing, and we’re looking for a Sales Associate who will be a rockstar meeting our future customers and make a good first impression. All leads are inbound, so there’s no cold calling or cold emailing – a sales associate’s dream.
As the first line of the company Sales Team, you will need to have great interpersonal and communication skills, excellent organizational skills, and a professional demeanor. You’ll work with our close-knit team here in the Charleston office, working hand-in-hand with the Account Manager, Operations Manager, and CEO. You’ll manage all informational calls, qualifying leads, and moving them on to the next stage of the sales process. You will also be responsible for maintaining the sales pipeline, making sure all notes are recorded, and sales are moving swiftly through the process. Most importantly, you’ll have a hand in improving our sales strategy, making sure we’re getting better and hitting our goals. Best of all, you’ll get rewarded for your hard work through our commission structure.
Sound like you’ll fit the bill? Well then, we are excited to meet you. No matter your background, submit your application and tell us exactly why you think you’ll be great for the job.
- Manage and identify top quality opportunities through inbound leads
- Build great customer rapport on initial sales calls and chats
- Track all activities in the CRM, including status updates, notes, and tasks
- Send follow-up emails and schedule sales calls
- Assist Sales Team with administrative duties
- Assist in the daily growth and development of the company
What we are looking for:
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced, startup environment
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Professional demeanor and reliable
- Effective communication skills
- Eagerness to learn and contribute
- Results-driven attitude