React Software Developer, Full-Time
- Build web and mobile applications by writing clean, maintainable code with React and React Native.
- Deploy front-end and back-end web based applications with Heroku
- Deploy mobile applications to the iOS App Store and Google Play Store.
- Create estimates for user stories
- Define feature sets and technical requirements for client projects.
- Review supplied designs and mockups to interpret application workflow and theming.
- Thorough understanding of React / React Native event lifecycles and feature based architecture.
- Thorough understanding of Redux for managing application state
- Thorough understanding of Vanilla Javscript methods (filter, map, etc)
- Ability to use and recognize ES6 decorators (spread operator, object destructuring, ternaries, etc)
- Thorough understanding of git versioning control
- Ability to work both in a team and independently on projects, with the ability to jump in and out of projects as needed
- Comfortable with approaching 3rd party API’s, determining their fit for the project, and implementing them.
- Experience deploying mobile apps to iOS App Store and Google Play Store (xCode and Android Studio)
- Experience with Parse Server
- Experience with image manipulation software (GIMP, Inkscape, Illustrator, Sketch)